Beethoven: Sinfonia No 3 en mi bemol mayor Op 55 "Heroica"
Orquesta Filarmónica de Berlin
Paul van Kempen, director.
Descarga mono
Transferencia de un disco Philips A00177L de prensaje uruguayo conteniendo un registro efectuado originalmente en Mayo de 1951 y publicado en 1954.

Van Kempen was a great conductor who left unfortunately only a few recordings.This vibrant version with BPO of Beethoven 3 won Grand Prix du Disque ! Many thanks for sharing this rare LP on your so interesting blog. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 dear Pablo !!
ResponderEliminarVan Kempen was a great conductor, he left a few recordings in the 33 RPM era but he made a good number of 78 RPM sides. Neal, from Symphonyshare use to have nice recording uploaded at his defunct blog.
ResponderEliminarThis Eroica is one of the most powerfull and vibrant I ever heard. Stay tune and a soon as posible I will upload an ambient stereo version.
Happy New Year 2017 for you, and as always, thank you for visit and comments.
The AS version is a GREAT idea. Thanks so much. Very best 2017 wishes !!
ResponderEliminarFYI Michael Gray's online discography has this as recorded May 26-28 1951...
ResponderEliminarWas my mistake, I took the issue date as the recording one. Sorry, I'm not exactly a collector, more a music lover and an amateur audio restorer.
ResponderEliminarMuchísimas gracias, saludos.
ResponderEliminar