martes, 24 de mayo de 2016

Dorati dirige Dvorak y Smetana (enlace reparado)

Smetana: El Moldava
Orquesta del Concertgebouw de Amsterdam

Dvorak: Rapsodia No 3 en la bemol mayor
Orquesta de la Residencia de La Haya
Antal Dorati, director.

Descarga

Transferencia de un disco Philips 10" S06053R de la serie "Favoritos" conteniendo grabaciones efectuadas en 1952.

7 comentarios:

  1. beautiful, the old Philips LP's with Concertgebouworkest! Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear Pablo,
    can't access to this LP.....just got this strange message: "Enter decryption key"....please help.......

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear Pablo,
    can't access to this LP.....just got this strange message: "Enter decryption key"....please help.......

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Dear Pablo, can't access to this LP.....just got this strange message: "Enter decryption key"....please help.......

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Dear Pablito, you have to copy the "Key" that MEGA gives you and give it to us. I have some jpeg's to illustrate but can't post them here... I have screen prints to show you but I have to send them to you via mail.... Let me know. ladansedepuck@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Please forgive me, I was in drugs last night when I upload this (just a joke, I was nearly to go to bed).
    Now is fixed. Excuse me again.
    Yours.
    Pablo.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thanks for that rare mono recording. One more time, Dorati is great in this repertoire.

    ResponderEliminar