Berlioz: Haroldo en Italia Op 16
Willam Primrose, viola
Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
Sir Thomas Beecham, director
Descarga mono
Descarga ambient stereo
Transferencia de un disco Columbia británico 33 CX1019, conteniendo un registro efectuado en el Estudio No 3 de Abbey Road en 1951.

Thanks, Pablo - one of my favorite recordings!
ResponderEliminarThank your for visit, Buster.
EliminarRealmente tu blog me ha traido gratos recuerdos, de cuando yo curiosaba en una colección de un pianista muy reconocido de Guatemala en la biblioteca de mi escuela de estudios llamado "Raúl Paniagua" me ha encantado, muchas gracias a la vida por personas como tu. Saludos desde Guatemala
ResponderEliminarEres bienvenido, gracias por tu visita y espero que disfrutes de los registros que puedas encontrar por acá. Saludos desde Uruguay.
EliminarMany thanks for this post Pablo !
ResponderEliminarI have been always enjoying that version.
Your excellent AS transfer adds space to this beautiful music which particularly deserves it.
Thank you, Centuri.
EliminarI love this recording, Beecham was great and on 1951 Primrose still can play in a good way.
You would never imagine how many theatres and concert hall convolution I taste before select this one for the ambient stereo, I believe that I should re-equalized in another way in order to bring the orchestra in to the more in front of the listener, yesterday I listened once more and still think that there is much space but the sound image is too far from the listener.
Dear Pablo, I absolutely adore your work throughout the blog. And with such attention to detail. Really a pleasure. Particularly enjoy your Ambient Stereo Downloads. Wonderful stuff. I note one or two of the Ambient's are down here and there on the blog and have requested some Re Up's on the appropriate page. Thanks
ResponderEliminarThank you for your visit, I'm glad that you like the ambient stereo edition of the records uploaded here. In the future you see a post with a missing download, please told me the name of the entry, because I don´t have an online scanner to see if everything is ok, the only one that a friend that is web manager provides me wasn´t usefull, stay hours scanning not only my blog, but also the blog that I offer to my visitors and was impossible, it always told me what was missing on other blogs and never report what was missing in my blog. So, please, help me to fix what is wrong, thank you.
EliminarYes absolutely. ! Will leave notes wherever I find links that are 'Dead'. Actually not that many. Thanks for the Re Up on the Berg Wozzeck Mitropolous recording. The Ambient Stereo Edition link is now working fine on Media Fire. Keep up the excellent work. Bravo to you!!
EliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarExcelente transferencia. ¡Felicidades!
ResponderEliminarthank you for this interpretation. -regards, a.v.
ResponderEliminarOs discos antigos não têm só a qualidade da música que trazem em si mas a arte das capas por vezes é um valor acrescentado. o caso desta obra fonográfica.
ResponderEliminarLamentavelmente esta não é a capa da edição que nos é oferecida.
ResponderEliminar