Beethoven: Sinfonia No 7 en la mayor Op 92
Orquesta Philharmonia
Guido Cantelli, director.
Descarga
Transferencia de un disco HMV ASD 254 en buen estado. Se trata de la primera edición en estéreo de un registro llevado a cabo en 1956 que originalmente fue editado en mono.

¡Muchas gracias!
ResponderEliminarA ti por la visita.
EliminarThanks a lot for this new post dear Pablo !
ResponderEliminarVery good and flexible version under Cantelli leading an excellent Philharmonia.
Thank you for visit, my dear friend.
ResponderEliminarFor me is a very exciting performance, specially in the last movement.
You know, when I restored a record, most of the time, in the first and second pass, I cannot appreciate the performance so much because I'm centered on the possible extraneous noises that can happend on the backgroud, so when I finish the job, I sit down and enjoy the music. My Lord, when the symphony was finished, I shouted "BRAVO".
clap clap clap.
ResponderEliminarEstimado ¿tiene por casualidad los discos de "El clave bien temperado" de Bach interpretado por Wanda Landowska? Tengo el disco 1 y ni lo escucho para no estropearlo. Puedo mandar foto si querés...
ResponderEliminarMuchas gracias amigo, saludos.
ResponderEliminarMuito Obrigado
ResponderEliminar