miércoles, 8 de junio de 2016

Dorati dirige Dvorak con la Nueva Philharmonia

Dvorak: Sinfonia No 9 en mi menor Op 95
"Del Nuevo Mundo"
Orquesta Nueva Philharmonia
Antal Dorati, director.

Descarga mega

Transferencia realizada por Antonio de un disco London Phase 4 PFS 4128 conteniendo un registro realizado en 1967.

7 comentarios:

  1. Siempre un placer colaborar para el blog Pablo, este disco es muy recomendable y tiene un sonido fantástico.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dorati was fascinated by this symphony and made several recordings of it. Thanks for that one in excellent sound.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dorati was fascinated by this symphony and made several recordings of it. Thanks for that one in excellent sound.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you, the only objetion I put on this performance is the exposition repeated in the first movement, I don´t like it and I suspect that Dvorak wrote the double bar as a convention, without expecting a repetition.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I look forward to listening to that and understanding the repeated exposition

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The only explanation I heard for playing the repeated exposition was given by Gerard Schwarz, he said he respect the repetition because Dvorak expose to many different material in the first part, but I believe that this could work on Dvorak's time, I don´t think in the recording era can be usefull.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Fantástico trabajo!
    Impresionante. Gracias!

    ResponderEliminar