lunes, 4 de enero de 2016

Ormandy dirige Mussorgsky y Stravinsky

Mussorgsky-Ravel: Cuadros de una exposición
Stravinsky: El Pájaro de Fuego (Suite)
Orquesta de Filadelfia
Eugene Ormandy, director.


Descarga

Transferencia de un LP Columbia ML4700 de prensaje uruguayo conteniendo grabaciones efectuadas en 1953.

5 comentarios:

  1. This is a very good recording. I transferred it sometime ago. I think it's the best of Ormandy's three or so recordings of the work.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. An excellent and colorful version indeed with the "Philadelphians" and their famous orchestral sound under their long-term chief conductor. THANKS !!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love those recordings, I believe that here Ormandy was at his best, unfortunately the record was not in mint condition, and the uruguayan pressing was not exactly excellent.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks so much for uploading this! Another great Ormandy LP is Columbia ML 4306 (Ravel's Rhapsodie Espagnole and Kodaly's Hary Janos Suite.) An upload of that would be much appreciated, if you have it. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Estoy impresionado porla excelente calidad de esta grabación.¡Felicitaciones! Muy agradecido.

    ResponderEliminar