Schubert: Sinfonia No 8 en si menor "Inconclusa"
Orquesta Real del Concertgebouw de Amsterdam
Eugen Jochum, director.
Descarga
Nueva transferencia del disco Philips A 00604 R grabado en 1952, presentado esta vez en dos archivos FLAC mono. Sustituye entrada correspondiente a la grabacion efectuada con la Shure M44-1, perdida en la caida de Mediafire, la presente fue efectuada con la Ortofon OM D25M.
A reference, for the conductor as well as for the orchestra. THANKS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!! JOYEUX NOËL !!
ResponderEliminarHello,
ResponderEliminarGreetings from Shropshire, England.
Thank you for all your efforts that you have expended in sharing your love of music with us – I really appreciate your generosity.
There is much that I have been exposed to that I would not have otherwise been aware of.
All the very best for the Festive Season and for 2016.
Cheers,
Douglas (UK)
Have a nice Happy Holidays my friends and all the best for 2016. Thank you for be there. ¡Felices Fiestas!
ResponderEliminarThis was - back in the 1960s - my first "Unfinished", but the LP is long lost.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks...
And a Happy New Year to all.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 dear Pablo !!
ResponderEliminarThis is a wonderful reading. I love the slow, slow descent into darkness in the first movement as the cellos and basses reach the bottom C. Has any recording managed this better?
ResponderEliminar