miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2015

El Octeto de Schubert

Schubert: Octeto en fa mayor Op 166
Pascal String Quartet
Gaston Logerot, contrabajo
Jacques Lancelot, clarinete
Gilbert Coursier, fagot
Paul Hongne, corno

Descarga 44.1Khz/16 bits

Transferencia de un LP Monitor MCS 2110. No tengo mayores datos sobre la fecha exacta de grabación, fue editado por Monitor en 1966, pero fue editado previamente en Europa por MMS. Este disco lo he visto en otros blogs tomado de ediciones monofónicas, he aqui en versión estereo.

8 comentarios:

  1. It looks like it was recorded in 1961: http://www.forgottenrecords.com/Perlemuter-Quatuor-Pascal-Fryba-Lancelot-Coursier-Hongne-Logerot--Schubert--650.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Trying to uzip Schubert_LancelotPascalSQ24.
    I get error messages.
    "unexpected end of archive."
    "The following file is broken: Schubert - Octeto en fa mayor Op 166 I Adagio - Allegro"

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I check my .rar file and I don´t get any error. Anyway, I'll try to upload on another server and post and alternative link.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Never mind that comment. It must have been a problem with Mega. I downloaded it a second time. It worked well the second time. No error.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Well, there is definately something wrong with the archive file for Franz Schubert - Monitor MCS 2110 (24 bits 48 kHz).

    Even though I was able to extract the files from the archive (which is 596 MB (625,654,296 bytes) without error, the result is the following:

    Schubert - Octeto en fa mayor Op 166 I Adagio - Allegro.flac: file is truncated or otherwise corrupt.

    Schubert - Octeto en fa mayor Op 166 II Adagio.flac: file is truncated or otherwise corrupt.

    Schubert - Octeto en fa mayor Op 166 III Allegro vivace - Trio.flac: file is truncated or otherwise corrupt.

    Schubert - Octeto en fa mayor Op 166 IV Andante - Variaciones.flac: file is truncated or otherwise corrupt.

    Schubert - Octeto en fa mayor Op 166 V Menuetto Allegretto - Trio.flac: file is truncated or otherwise corrupt.

    Schubert - Octeto en fa mayor Op 166 VI Andante - Molto Allegro.flac: file is truncated or otherwise corrupt.

    Total for all files: 596 MB (625,653,665 bytes).

    However, the FLAC files play in Foobar2000, but do not test in TLH, and cannot be converted without "major errors/problems" with the product.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. No problem at all with the 16 bit/44.1 KHz files.
    Not problem downloading, extracting, testing, or converting.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I check the file with Foobar and yes, there was a major problem with the 48/24 file due the result of trying to use IDTE ID3TAG software while I always use mp3tag. It works very good on Winamp but the problem is with format conversion. I'm sorry but I can´t offer this record on that format, only in CD 44.1/16.

    ResponderEliminar