Mendelssohn: Sinfonia No 4 en la mayor Op 90 "Italiana"
Música para "Sueño de una noche de verano"
Obertura Op 21, Scherzo, Nocturno y Marcha Nupcial.
Orquesta de la Ópera del Estado de Viena
Vladimir Golschmann, director.
Descarga 44.1Khz/16 bits
Transferencia de un disco Vanguard 114.061 de prensaje uruguayo realizado por Antar conteniendo un registro original de 1961.

Dear Pablo,
ResponderEliminarThis is a special recording for me.....as it was my very first Lp. This version has never been widely released on CD format. I still love this excellent version. So lively. Golschmann was an amazing conductor (among others, an outstanding recording of La Valse and La Mer with Saint Louis Orchestra). The sound in your transfer fantastic too. Thanks so much.
Dear Pablo,
ResponderEliminarThis is a special recording for me.....as it was my very first Lp. This version has never been widely released on CD format. I still love this excellent version. So lively. Golschmann was an amazing conductor (among others, an outstanding recording of La Valse and La Mer with Saint Louis Orchestra). The sound in your transfer fantastic too. Thanks so much.
Hi Centuri, this recording is also very special to me, not only my first "Italian" recording but also the way I hear this symphony for the first time, later I listen Karajan, Abbado, Klemperer and so, but this was the way I discover the symphony. Not only that, this record make me fall in love with the music for "Ein Sommernachtstraum". Thank you for visit and enjoy!
ResponderEliminar