jueves, 21 de enero de 2016

Kenneth Alwyn dirige Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky: Obertura "1812" Op 49 (*)
Capricho Italiano Op 45
Marcha Eslava Op 31
Banda de la Guardia de Granaderos (*)
Mayor M.J Harris M.B.E, director
Orquesta Sinfónica de Londres
Kenneth Alwyn, director

Descarga

Transferencia realizada por Antonio de un disco Decca Ace of Diamonds SDD 112 editado en 1965, la grabación original fue realizada en 1958 y editada por Decca con el número de catálogo SXL 2001.

3 comentarios:

  1. This Tchaïkovsky recording has always been one of my favorite. Compared to the CD sound, your transfer is beautiful. It remembers me the pleasure of one my very first LPs: it was also an Ace of Diamonds (Ravel/Ansermet).

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I had a wonderful time working with this record, Antonio's original transfer was superb so I have to filter a little and add soft touch of IR1 reverb. During the working process I listen the recording several times and enjoy a lot. For those works this become my favorite record.
    I want to thank you for every comment you leave in the blog, I always read them but not always have spare time to answer you. All the best, Pablo.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks for your kind words dear Pablo !

    ResponderEliminar