Stravinsky: Concierto para piano e instrumentos de viento Janacek: Concertino para piano y orquesta de cámara
Honegger: Concertino para piano y orquesta
Walter Klien, piano.
Orquesta Pro Musica de Viena
Heinrich Hollreiser, director
Descarga 44.1Khz/16 bits
Reposición de una transfencia realizada en los orígenes del blog utilizando como fuente un disco Vox PL 10840. Hasta donde sé, la unica grabacion disponible en CD es la de Honegger, las otras dos composiciones que figuran en el LP no estan disponibles aun en ese formato, según un ejemplar de la revista Gramophone de la época, este disco solo salio en mono, fue lanzado en 1961 pero las grabaciones originales datarian de 1959 de acuerdo a la discografia de Michael Gray.
Mil gracias por este nuevo aporte!
ResponderEliminarPerdón, eliminé el comentario anterior porque estaba mal redactado: quise decir que conozco la obra bien y tocada por Klien, quien nos visitó junto a Hans Hotter en los años 60, e hicieron un recital con el Dichterliebe de Schumann en el Museo de Arte Decorativo. Este recital se grabó. Pero Hotter también hizo un Winterreise en el Museo con Ferdinand Leitner al piano que NO se grabó... una pena. El LP de dónde saqué el Concertino yo, tenía otras dos obras para piano y orquesta, una tocada por Gyorgy Sándor. La tercera obra, no la recuerdo. Busco y luego vengo con la información.
ResponderEliminarI just left you a message above thanking you for your blog --- this was the first post I discovered, because (you will understand if you look at my comment on the van Otterloo/Frank Martin) I was making a copy of a recording of Janacek's Concertino (a different performance than yours!) for my own blog. This is very good and I really like the Uruguay album covers too.
ResponderEliminarThanks again for the great blog.
I'm sorry but I have to upload this cover image from internet because I buy this record in a second hand record store and I don't have the original jacket, and I don`t have a great scanner, only a multifunction printer with a small one. (Sorry my english, I speak in spanish, I can read english very well but...)
ResponderEliminarYour English is good --- I can read and write French, but no Spanish at all, so I should apologize for not being able to write Spanish!
ResponderEliminarAnd I still like the album covers you post --- my scanner is not big enough for LP covers, but someone suggested using a digital camera, so maybe I'll try that --- sometimes I have taken a LP sleeve and copied it in two parts and then put the parts together again.
Thank you again for the selection and the good sound. Great blog!
According to Michael Gray's Classical Discography (http://classical-discography.org) the Honegger was recorded on June 25 1959, the Janacek on June 23 and the Stravinsky on June 22.
ResponderEliminarThanks for all you excellent work.
According to Michael Gray's Classical Discography (http://classical-discography.org) the Honegger was recorded on June 25 1959, the Janacek on June 23 and the Stravinsky on June 22.
ResponderEliminarThanks for all you excellent work.
Thank you so much for the recording dates and for provide the link to Gray's discography, I used to check dates in CHARM site.
ResponderEliminarhttp://mla-s2-p.mlstatic.com/honegger-janacek-stravinsky-piano-conciertos-vinilo-18037-MLA20149327376_082014-F.jpg
ResponderEliminar