J.Strauss II: Obertura de "El Murciélago"
Annen Polka Op 117
Voces de Primavera Op 410
Rosas del Sur Op 388
Tritsch-Tratsch Polka Op 214
Morgenblätter Op 279
Orquesta Sinfónica RIAS
Ferenc Fricsay, director
Descarga Mega
Transferencia realizada por Pepe de un LP Heliodor 89562 de prensaje británico, editado en 1973 contiene parte de la primera serie de grabaciones de Johann Strauss II realizadas por Fricsay en 1952, el sonido es estereo realizado electrónicamente, algo común por esos años en Heliodor, aunque raro que en el disco no se lo especifique.

Thanks a lot for that great recording in fantastic sound for the epoch ! Fricsay was definitely one of the best supporters of the Strauss family music !!!
ResponderEliminarFricsay found the way to perform Strauss music, not to dry but no to much "champagne", not serious but not banal. I have a nice time restoring this record, I must listen 3 o 4 times each side. Heliodor sound was superb, this time they didn´t mark the record as "electronic processed stereo" but up in the label the wrote "transcription". I was completly sure that was an original stereo recording until I took my headphones and I notice that the music was the same in both channels but incredibly expanded so you could have a very realistic stereo impresion.
ResponderEliminar