viernes, 19 de septiembre de 2014

Toscanini dirige Beethoven (II)

Beethoven: Sinfonia No 7 en la mayor Op 92
Orquesta Sinfonica de la NBC
Arturo Toscanini, director

Descarga Mega

Transferencia de un disco RCA LM 1756 prensaje norteamericano en muy buen estado, sonido monofónico presentado en 4 ficheros FLAC.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello, it is good to see this page active again. You post many of my old favorites. Sometimes the first recording one hears of a piece is the one that one loves. so thank you. Any chance you have William Steinberg conducting Mozart Serenade Gran Partita K 361? That was my first love of that piece. Thanks Col Legno

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excelente transferencia. Tengo la serie completa de las sinfonía de Beethoven por Toscanini y la NBC. Esta ya no es necesario que la suba al blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yayo, me alegro que te haya gustado la transferencia, en verdad la hice porque decididamente no me gusta el sonido de las reediciones en CD de RCA/BMG. Si vas a subir las sinfonias de Beethoven por Toscanini me gustaria escuchar tu transferencia de esta sinfonia y ademas dejarias completa la colección.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Col legno, I've been very busy so I could not give the life that this blog deserves, only last week I return to made one or two transfers per week, asap you will see more records posted. Unfortunally I don't have the record you say, but who knows, in the next visit to the second hand store I will search for it and maybe we have good luck.

    ResponderEliminar