Brahms: Concierto para piano No 1 en re menor Op 15
Daniel Wayenberg, piano.
Orquesta de la Radio del Suroeste, Baden Baden.
Ernest Bour, director
Descarga Mega
Transferencia de un disco Ducretet-Thompson 320-C118 conteniendo una grabacion efectuada 1956, muy buen sonido monofonico presentado en 3 archivos FLAC.

This is a VERY rare recording: Bour made so few studio recordings and I personally never heard of this one ! THANKS a million !!!!!
ResponderEliminarThank you for visit, and I wish you can enjoy with this recording because it´s a first class performance.
ResponderEliminarYes, I realize that was a very rare recording when while I was uploading the file, I started to browse on Google for some pic of the cover to illustrate the blog entry and it`s was very hard to find the same cover that I have on my record.
Coincido con Centuri: un vinilo rarísimo y unos intérpretes que desconocía hasta ahora. Gracias, amigo.
ResponderEliminar