Tchaikovsky: Sinfonia No 2 en do menor Op 17
"De la Pequeña Rusia"
Gran Orquesta Sinfonica de la Radio de la URSS.
Konstantin Ivanov, director
Descarga Mega
No hay mejor ocasión que esta para presentar a un nuevo colaborador del blog, Pepe Colmena, quien nos ha traido una excelente transferencia de un disco stereo Melodiya C10-07957-8 el cual constituye toda una rareza. Pepe utiliza un plato Lenco L75 que ha personalizado de manera envidiable montando en esta ocasión cápsula Shure V15 y equipos valvulares Dynaco PAS y ST70.

definitely a major post: this fantastic symphony -less known than 4 to 6- gets here -under Ivanov- the right tone and full power. MANY thanks. Muchas gracias, este grabado me gusta MUCHO !!!
ResponderEliminarHi Centuri, we must thank Pepe who made this extraordinary transfer, I only correct minimal clicks and pops and made the apropiate fade in and fade out. Thank you for your support.
ResponderEliminarso frank thanks to Pepe as well !!!
ResponderEliminarMe alegro te guste Centuri, es un placer colaborar en este magnifico blog.
ResponderEliminarDo we have any idea of the date of this recording?
ResponderEliminarIn short, the original recording was made in 1959, Ivanov died in 1965 and this is a re-issue made in the 1970's, is all the info I can get from the web.
ResponderEliminarYou are better at web searches than I am! I could *not* find a year for the recording anywhere.
ResponderEliminarThank you.