martes, 31 de diciembre de 2013

Fritz Reiner dirige Manuel de Falla

Manuel de Falla: El amor Brujo
Carol Brice, contralto
Orquesta Sinfónica de Pittsburgh
Fritz Reiner, director

Descarga Mega


Transferencia de un disco Columbia de 10" número de catálogo ML 2006, el presente registro ya habia sido transferido por The Shellackophile a partir de discos 78 rpm.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Pablo - I had exactly the same idea - just recently transferred this LP for my blog! An excellent rendition. I really like Carol Brice.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Buster, this record was part of a set of 10 inches that I bought last week on a second hand market and they were in not exactly mint condition, I have to clean them two or three time by hand and then apply a good amount of filtering to make them listenable, so if it would be nice to hear what you do with your copy.

    ResponderEliminar