I suppose a good scanning session of the whole release would be much to ask you for. Not in a hurry, though. & it is not that important, but it would be SWELL !
The cover you posted, graphically speaking, though small as it is, "hallucinates" me, it was what made me stop by in the first place, read you, but to enjoy it mostly, and then come back, & back, and back... LoL
A nice job on your behalf, and also a true gift, the first that I accept here, & I will treasure "for ever".
Tal vez sea una pregunta tonta, pero probaste poner el título de la subida con faltas orivles de ortojraifa? Me había pasado algo como lo que contás con una 5° de Tchaikovsky por Dutoit. Lo subí como "la quinta del rusito chaicosqui por dutuá" y santo remedio. Gracias por tu blog, por difundir cultura.
Expressive thanks, Dumbarton. You are an "Axe".
ResponderEliminarMagníficent rendition! We all owe it to you.
Completely commendable, & COMPULSORY, also.
I suppose a good scanning session of the whole release
would be much to ask you for. Not in a hurry, though.
& it is not that important, but it would be SWELL !
The cover you posted, graphically speaking, though small as it is,
"hallucinates" me, it was what made me stop by in the first place,
read you, but to enjoy it mostly,
and then come back, & back, and back... LoL
A nice job on your behalf, and also a true gift,
the first that I accept here, & I will treasure "for ever".
So long
PD: The comment you made originally was also really catchy,
ResponderEliminardon't throw it in the garbage...
Muchas gracias por la recuperación.
ResponderEliminarhttp://www.4shared.com/file/qmWjXgeL/Vivaldi__Los_Solistas_de_Zagre.html
ResponderEliminarTal vez sea una pregunta tonta, pero probaste poner el título de la subida con faltas orivles de ortojraifa?
ResponderEliminarMe había pasado algo como lo que contás con una 5° de Tchaikovsky por Dutoit.
Lo subí como "la quinta del rusito chaicosqui por dutuá"
y santo remedio.
Gracias por tu blog, por difundir cultura.
Gracias :¬)
ResponderEliminar