viernes, 29 de junio de 2018

Georges Tzipine dirige Honegger

Arthur Honegger: Rugby
Pacific 231
Orquesta de la Sociedad de Conciertos del Conservatorio
Georges Tzipine, director.

Descarga mono
Descarga ambient stereo

Transferencia de un disco Columbia SEBQ193 de 7" a 45 RPM, editado en Italia en 1957 conteniendo registros efectuados en 1953/55. El buen estado de conservación permitió la realización de una version ambient stereo.

3 comentarios:

  1. Thanks so much Pablo for this special LP.
    Besides the big names of French conductors (Monteux, Münch, Martinon...) I am equally fond of others (Dervaux, P-M LeConte, A.Wolff...to name a few).
    This LP is simply fantastic, featuring the unique timbers and style of the ancestor of Orchestre de Paris.
    Once again your AS sound adds great value to this recording.
    Thanks again !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you Centuri and Buster for visit. I found this beautiful 45 RPM italian record on a second hand store and I couldn´t believe on how good condition it was and after a soft wash, how good it sound.
    I have a couple of other Tzipine conducting Honegger but not in such good conditions, they are Columbia french pressings and sounds quite dry and a little bit noisy, so I will have to work harder to get a decent sound.

    ResponderEliminar