Beethoven: Sinfonia No 3 en mi bemol mayor Op 55 "Heroica"
Orquesta Filarmónica de Viena
Wilhelm Furtwängler, director.
Descarga mono
Descarga ambient stereo
Restauración del registro efectuado el 19/20 de Diciembre de 1944.
Para el presente trabajo se tomó como referencia la grabación publicada por Tahra en el set Furt 1034/39. Para la restauración del mismo se eliminó en la medida de lo posible el hiss inherente a la cinta y se procedió a una re-ecualización del registro original. En una segunda versión se añadió ambient stereo.

Many thanks Pablo for this restauration; an HISTORICAL version indeed ! As always your AS transfer is beautiful, much better than the damped Turnabout transfer I had when a teenager !!!
ResponderEliminarI don´t have the date of the reissue by Tahra but I suppose it was in the mid 90s. For that time the transfer was superb, but I found that with those powerfull CPUs I can do something different, so I remove the tape hiss as much as I can, remove by hand some intrusive noises that were on the original tapes, re-EQ and add ambient stereo for a much pleasure listening, specially with headphones. I don´t know how many works like this I can do, because I have several records in the "to do" list, but maybe I'll do some other "rework" like this.
ResponderEliminarAs always, thank you for visit and comment.