martes, 20 de enero de 2015

Rachmaninov interpreta Rachmaninov (nuevo link)

Rachmaninov: Concierto No 2 para piano y orquesta
en do menor Op 18
Sergei Rachmaninov, piano.
Orquesta de Filadelfia
Leopold Stokowski, director

Descarga Mega

Transferencia de un disco RCA LCT 1014 en muy buen estado, el registro original fue realizado en 1929 y volcado a cinta en 1951; la presente transferencia ilustra los métodos utilizados por los técnicos de la época.

5 comentarios:

  1. Thanks, Pablo - not long ago I listened to this performance via a really dreadful transfer than RCA did in the 1970s. I am looking forward to your edition!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you for visit Buster, probably this will sound a little bit dry than the Naxos transfers made from comercial 78s records because I remain the original EQ untouched (only a little correction in the treble cut using 12 dB at 10 Khz instead of the custum 13.7 dB used by RIAA) I think that in 1951 RCA uses test pressings or very quiet acetates for made this dubbings, because it was really not to much surface noise.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Listened last night - it was exactly as you describe.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Un aporte extraordinario. Gracias, Pablo.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you...really look forward to hearing this.

    ResponderEliminar