Sergei Rachmaninov: Concierto No 2 en do menor para piano y orquesta Op 18.
Orquesta de la Residencia Real de la Haya.
Willem van Otterloo, director.
Descarga Mega
Transferencia de un disco Philips 12" prensaje uruguayo, número de catálogo A00513-L, la grabación original fue efectuada en Diciembre de 1952 en la sala del Concertgebow de Amsterdam, siendo editado originalmente en placa 10" cuya portada se utiliza para ilustrar esta publicación. Muy buen sonido monofonico presentado en 3 ficheros FLAC.

Muchas gracias para esto ! De Groot joining Otterloo has been one of the greatest collaborations.
ResponderEliminarHello,
ResponderEliminarThank you for continuing with all your uploads.
Philips "Classical Favourites" was always one of my preferred labels that I collected - always such beautiful covers.
Keep up the excellent work.
Cheers,
Douglas (UK)
I do agree with Douglas.......I have always been enjoying their covers as well !!!!!
ResponderEliminarJean (F/HK)
Thank you both for visit. Yes, it's a wonderfull performance, I love this record, here in Uruguay was issued on 12" without filling, I saw it with Chopin or Liszt fullfillings, the cover art here in Uruguay was different so I use the 10" issue in Classic Favorites made in Netherlands.
ResponderEliminar