lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2021

Brailowsky interpreta Chopin (Nuevo Link)

Chopin: Concierto para piano No1 en mi menor Op 11.
Alexander Brailowsky, piano.
Orquesta Sinfonica de la RCA.
William Steinberg, director

Descarga

Transferencia de un LP RCA LM 1020, muy buen sonido presentado 3 ficheros FLAC mono.

7 comentarios:

  1. Many thanks for this beautiful version of that famous concerto written at early age by Chopin: soloist and conductor are on the same line, fresh tempi and lively rendition.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Centuri, nice to read you. This recording I believe it was made originally on 78rpm and later the sides were joined for that 33 rpm record. Noticiable the abridged orchestral introduction. I have also for been upload Brailowsky with Ormandy in stereo for Columbia.

      Eliminar
  2. Nice to hear from you too dear Pablo !
    Is the version Brailowsky/Ormandy still available?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I have two copies of that LP.
      I try to find a reissue on Sony but they favored Emmanuel Ax, Emil Gilels, Arthur Rubinstein, and many others all with Ormandy but not the Brailowski/Ormandy performance.

      Eliminar
  3. Corsi Eiform offre corsi per insegnanti e personale ATA. Scopri i corsi qui: https://corsieiform.it .

    ResponderEliminar